There is a great secret lies in the crust of guava and the abundance of benefits, and contains a large amount of vitamins, which is why it is advised to eat without peeling, and is one of the most fruits rich in vitamin C, which is very important To the human body and especially to the immune system and strengthen it, they also contain carotenoids, and also contain a little fat and protein equivalent to about 1%, so let us talk about in this subject and the first we begin to define this beautiful fruit.
Definition of guava fruit
Guava is a species of plants that belong to the Asian species. It also contains 140 species or more. It is found in many regions such as the tropical regions of Africa, South America, Palestine and other tropical countries. The fruit of guava and guava Of the most fruits containing the benefits, especially the leaves and which are used in several treatments.
The healthy value of guava fruit
- Fruits: The fruit of guava is one of the richest fruits. It contains lycopene, which is found in guava with red pulp, which works to protect against cancer and several other diseases.
- The leaves: Guava leaves, after boiling with hot water, can be used in the treatment of diseases such as coughing or coughing, diarrhea, common colds, cold pain, stomach pain, intestines, teeth and wounds, diuretics, In the tanning and leather dyeing industry and some other industries.
- Seeds: Guava seed oil is used as a salad dressing abroad, and guava seeds are introduced into the industry: cheese, ketchup, guava spirit and some other industries that are commercially used.
- Treeflood: The guava tree has a holding material that helps in treating diarrhea, especially in children, as well as many other diseases.
Benefits of guava therapeutic fruit
Guava has many benefits for treating many diseases including:
- It works to prevent colds and works to prevent cold symptoms especially in children.
- It works to prevent coughs and also works to treat and alleviate it.
- It works on the treatment and prevention of scurvy, and Scorpion is a disease especially affects children; because of their lack of vitamin C, and is a rare disease.
- Works to treat wounds and reduce tooth pain.
- Work to protect the body from the risk of cancer.
- Works to protect the body from the risk of heart disease.
- It is one of the most useful fruit for treating diarrhea.
- It is useful for strengthening adults and pregnant women. It is considered a dietary supplement and is recommended by doctors.
- The sugar content inside it is fairly low, which makes it more suitable for diabetics than other fruit types.
- It is one of the most fruits that moisturize, lighten and purify the skin. It contains a large percentage of vitamins, especially A, B, C and a large percentage of water that contribute to the prevention of problems in the skin.
- Guava is one of the most common fruits to help eliminate LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol.
- Guava is one of the most common fruits that keep blood pressure from rising and regulates blood pressure.
- It is advised not to eat the green guava, which has not yet matured enough, may contain the skin on toxins and harmful to the body.
Benefits of guava leaves
Guava tree is one of the most useful trees, especially in that the benefit is also in the leaves of this tree, and is boiled Guava paper of the most useful natural recipes for the treatment of several diseases, which are summarized as follows:
- Helps to give the eye whiteness most, and works to strengthen the look and especially at night.
- Boiled guava leaves help to treat acne pills, dandruff, ulcers, and other problems that appear on the skin. This is done by wiping the face with this boiled several times and then watching the results.
- Guava leaves also help whiten the teeth. It is considered as a treatment for tooth decay and whitening.
- Helps boiled guava leaves also in the treatment of stomach and strengthen the membrane, and works to strengthen the enzymes to work to address any microbe in the stomach.
- Boiled guava leaves are a diuretic and work to purify the urine from all impurities.
- It is used as a herb to treat many stomach problems and works to eliminate them directly, such as stomach aches, ulcers, and some acute infections.
- Guava leaves boil down the LDL cholesterol and regulate HDL cholesterol.
- Boiled guava leaves are treated as a cure for disorders and kidney infections.
- It is considered as a tranquilizer especially for those suffering from epilepsy and convulsions of children.
- The boiling of guava leaves and small veins is seen as a repellent of the placenta in the womb of the mother after birth.
- in the past guava leaves were used to reduce vomiting and diarrhea, especially for people suffering from cholera.
- Boiled guava leaves are a treatment for coughs, colds, lethargy, and chest allergies.
- Boiling guava leaves is a treat for infections and oral ulcers.
- It is also a disinfectant for the stomach, it eliminates the worms of the stomach and intestines significantly.
- It is treated as a treatment for arthritis and inflammation and works to relieve tooth pain.
- An anti-diabetic, anti-diabetic, works to calm brain processes.
- Guava leaves contain antioxidant phenols that are a good anti-cancer fighter.